Sunday 22 November 2015

Winnie the Pooh and the Grumpy Day

My reverie of yesterday lasted until this morning and for some reason I've been grumpy all day and unable to focus. Did a bit of this and a bit of that and painted a few random figures. I also didn't like the photos from yesterday and so I took another one to try and get a better angle.


I also painted a couple of Foundry Greek figures



a couple of frostgrave figures, well 1 and a random free barman from Hasslefree



and a couple of very old Citadel Dwarf wizards fro a Dwarf villagers set that I bought in my youth, I love the one that has just woken up


Off to the Battleground Show next weekend to do some shopping, pick up a bargain and maybe play a game or 2, Old Glory have a sale on there (6 for 5) which is pretty good as they are cheap anyway. I've never bought them before  and am looking to expand the size of my ancient armies, so opinions on their figures is appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment