Thursday 13 October 2016

Mojo Rising

After a hectic start to the University year and being turned into a snot monster for 2 weeks, I'm back into the groove. I've not really been in the mood for painting, and I have posted lots of terrain lately to compensate. The Hexhamshire WI being an exception but i wasn't that happy with them
I having been buying a few figs though, including a massive bargain from Col. Bills which is on it's way to me as I type. I did buy some Hasslefree figures though, like everyone I love their figs and needed some painting insipration. I'm really chuffed with these figures, some of my best work ever. Hope you like them, even with the washed out photography


I already had this figure but they sent it to me as a freebie


Cracking barbarian chick (what is the correct term here, it can't be maiden)


The obligatory mainly naked chick




My favourite figure - a really dynamic pose

I also went shopping on ebay and bought this cute little bomb shelter



Off to Matt's on Saturday for some VBCW action - Anglican League vs miners.
I also submitted my first turn for Clint's Klintanistan campaign "May my enemies tremble when they gaze on my countenance".
Finally Bob Dylan wonthe noble prize for literature. Effing amazing, love a bit of Bob. This is one of my favourites but the recording is very dodgy.


No comments:

Post a Comment