Thursday 29 September 2016

House

I bought this Tudor style house at the Border Reiver show, can't remember who from but it was only a tenner. Why are resin figures more expensive then metal ones yet resin houses are cheaper than mdf ones? Answers on a post card to the usual address.
Anyway there was very little flash and almost no trimming to make it fit was needed. Generally very nice. Painting was slow and labourious, it took a whole night to paint the bloody roof slates, I think slate may be inappropriate and they should have been clay or shingles but I had the colour.
It will make a nice addition to most of my battle fields





I've also had a couple of small deliveries but I'll wait to post those as I want to paint some for my next drubbing by Matt Crump in his dungeon in a couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment