Thursday 17 March 2016

Final Challenge post

Told you this would be my last challenge post and as I'm on a field course next week I thought I'd post the last figures I painted. The challenge has been great and it looks like I've got the most number of points, very tentative and I'm bound to fall foul of the Law of Jante
  1. You’re not to think you are anything special.
  2. You’re not to think you are as good as us.
  3. You’re not to think you are smarter than us.
  4. You’re not to convince yourself that you are better than us.
  5. You’re not to think you know more than us.
  6. You’re not to think you are more important than us.
  7. You’re not to think you are good at anything.
  8. You’re not to laugh at us.
  9. You’re not to think anyone cares about you.
  10. You’re not to think you can teach us anything.
It is the anti hubris rule and cures the effect of the subatomic particles called Ruperts that afflict the work of all the cocky bastards. (See the book of short stories called Astrotruckers by Mikael Neimi).
Anyway on to the figures. 1st up some 1900 British Royal Marines Light Infantry from Studio Miniatures


Really like these figures, they were a joy to paint, especially the sky blue tunics.
Next up some 24th Foot by Foundry to fight all my Zulus



Finally some group shots of all I have painted








No comments:

Post a Comment