Tuesday 16 August 2022

In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle - Sorry

 I've finished the next batch of jungle and river sections. I bought some 2mm mdf rectangles from Amazon, they were cheap and infinitely better than using card, which is a pity as I have loads of card.

The river layout on a 6x4 table with approx 50% of my jungle

There are 2 types of river, 4" and 2" wide. I have approx 7 foot of each. Really impressed with how they have come out.

The last of the Poundland plants on the last of the mdf. Really happy with these.

This is just a quick post but there will be another one later today, on omething completely different


6 comments:

  1. Aah more jungle - excellent . We still need jungle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got loads, you'd better get a move on

      Delete
  2. They say the need to sing the song is only a whim away, a whim away...Gret looking jungle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I'd start something terrible, cheers

      Delete
  3. Well that's certainly moved on, the jungle looks great Martin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, terrain is quite quick when you go to Poundland

      Delete