I also finished the hill that I started last week. The outcrops are the remains of a concrete flagstone weathering away to nothingness in my garden. The heather bushes are from Tajima 1. Overall its ok but you can still see the seams in the plaster cloth.
I also finished the compound from a previous post but forgot to photograph it.
I've now been blogging for about 6 weeks and generally it's been fun and the bloggers are great but I'm kinda drifting through the posts. I shouldn't have started immediately after the Analogue Hobbies challenge, I'm still a bit shell shocked. I can't get my painting going properly. I need to have a think and a proper plan to move forward. I have enjoyed the AAR posts and the central challenge of not turning them into Rimmer's Risk Diary. I've been tinkering with a VBCW campaign and have a starting battle plan, but I also have a colonial river based campaign in mind. Both appeal and I may focus on one or both for my posts in the future.